(Last Update: 4/3/19)
- By purchasing a commission, you automatically agree to these terms of service. Failure to follow these terms can result in an early termination and refund of your commission, and/or blacklisting.
- TGI Studios reserves the right to decline commissions for any reason.
- These commissions are for personal use only. For commercial fees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commissions are guaranteed for delivery within 6 month of payment, unless a different timeline is agreed on. Rush orders may have additional fees.
- These terms ONLY apply to personal commissions and smaller projects. For larger projects, individual contracts will be made and upheld.
- TGI Studios will not create any content that portrays an overtly political, religious, offensive or disrespectful message.
- TGI Studios will create NSFW work, but only of characters and people above the age of 18. Any attempts to commission artwork of minors will result in an instant blacklist.
- Commissioners/Clients are free to use their artwork as they please as long as it in a non-commercial matter.
- Using commission work in physical products or merchandise is NOT ALLOWED. That is a commercial purchase and will need to be discussed with TGIstudios beforehand.
- Clients may use their commission in individual physical products for personal use only. (i.e. creating a popsocket with their image, or making stickers for their own personal use)
- Clients may get their commission professionally printed as long as they are not selling the prints for profit. Distributing to their friends is fine.
- Payment below $80 USD is due immediately upfront. Exceptions are only made for extrodinary circumstances.
- Payments above $80 USD can be split into two payments. Half is always due upfront. Half is due immediately upon the client's next pay cycle or within two months, whichever is sooner.
- For commissions without slots (for slot lists, see trello) holds can be made for up to a week. If no payment is received within a week, the client's name will be removed from the list.
- For commissions with slots, holds are not allowed. Immediate payments will always take priority.
- Refunds will only be issued under extreme circumstances. If a client fails to uphold the terms of service and the commission is cancelled, refunds will be based on the portion of work completed.
- Refunds will only be issued if TGI Studios fails to deliver within six months of the initial purchase, unless the timing of the commission was previously discussed.
- If you feel you need a refund before the time limit for any reason, please email email@example.com and a discussion can be had.